|Please read carefully!
- Check out time is 12:00.
- Air conditioners and water must be turned off before leaving the campground.
- Two adults and five children per campsite. Additional persons will be charged $2 per person per night.
- All visitors must park in North lot by large shelter house.
- All visitors must be gone by 10:00 and no more than 4 visitors per campsite.
- Visitors will be charged $1.00 per person-If they stay overnight the fee is $2.00 per person per night.
- Catch and release fishing is permitted in pond adjacent to campground only. Fishing hours are from
6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Swimming in pool only! Pool hours are from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. No glass containers, food or pets within pool area.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. thru the week-11:00 p.m. weekends. All children must be at their campsites!
- Parents-please know where your children are at all times!
- Do not move fire rings! Fires must be contained within the fire rings provided!
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times! Please clean up after them!
- Please do your part to keep the restrooms and showerhouses clean! If you see a problem please report it to the office.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed on the premises.
- Speed limit is 5 mph anywhere in the campground. This includes golf carts!
- No pets, roller blades or bikes are permitted in any Lazy R building
- Holiday weekends require a three day stay.
- Permanent seasonal campers must mow their own lots. Mowers and gasoline are provided.
If you choose not to mow your lot it will be mowed at $5.00 per occurrence.
- Guests of Lazy R will not sublet their camper to other parties.
- One camper or tent per site please.
- Please remember that camping at Lazy R is fun for the whole family-
please respect your fellow campers and neighbors. Please do not walk through someone's occupied campsite!
Around the Area |